Blackrock Microsystems is a privately held company that provides enabling tools for the neuroscience, neural engineering and neuro-prosthetics research and clinical community worldwide. The company is home to a diverse team of talented people who are dedicated to improving human lives. Working with Blackrock Microsystems gives you access to one of the most experienced, educated and forward-thinking electrophysiology teams in the world.
We are looking for a talented and skilled Marketing Manager to define, coordinate and implement the complete Marketing Strategy for Blackrock Microsystems’ products and services. This position is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Bachelor level degree (preferably in communications, marketing or related degree)
- 2-3 years marketing, sales and/or public relations experience
- Proven capability in customer and market research principles
- Experience with SEO
- Exposure to scientific or medical device sectors with b2b experience
- Experience with content creation
- Experience with creativity and design
- Travel is required for 1-2 annual conferences
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with emphasis on media-related written skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with suppliers, vendors and other outside organizations as necessary to fulfill essential job duties
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, work well under pressure and handle stressful situations
- High degree of initiative with the ability to work independently and resolve problems
- Experience with Microsoft Office, website management, marketing automation and analytics tools
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, CMS and CRM tools
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support in defining clear marketing strategy for at least the next 2 years
- Define, plan and execute company’s external communications with customers
- Define, plan, and execute company’s internal communications with the employees
- Define, plan and execute company’s events such as workshops and conferences
- Support sales by providing marketing material, pictures, documentations, etc.
- Maintain and further develop the website
- Review current product performance in the market
- Develop and maintain a marketing inventory of products
- Manage marketing budget
- Contribute to management meeting, providing overview on marketing tasks and adding marketing input on all salient issues
- Manage Marketing Assistant in implementing company communication products such as social media posts, newsletters, conference preparation and marketing activities
- Implement and maintain company’s overall Internet marketing and communications including website and other Internet communication channels as appropriate
- Prepare product launches by creating product specific marketing materials.
- Implement the media communication and marketing tactics associated with new product launches
- Coordinate press release strategy consistent with the sales objectives of the company
- Support the public relations activities of the company
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. A video cover letter is preferred and can be attached to the email.