Join Blackrock’s Clinical Electrophysiology Workshop 2017
Join us for an intensive, one day clinical workshop, right before the “Workshop on Intracranial Recordings in humans: Epilepsy, DBS” of the Institute for Brain and Spinal Cord (ICM) in Paris.
Workshop Date and Location:
October 2, 2017
Mercure Paris Bercy Bibliothèque Hotel (close to the ICM)
6, boulevard Vincent Auriol
75013 Paris, France
This satellite event will feature case studies on clinical acute and chronic recordings and stimulation using the Utah array, Behnke-Fried electrodes, and other electrode types. Confirmed speakers include:
- Cathy Schevon, Columbia University
- Alain Woodtli, Wyss Center, Geneva
- Simon Jacob, Technical University Munich
- Christian Klaes, Ruhr University Bochum
Furthermore, the workshop will cover:
- Case studies on:
- Clinical Utah Array recording and stimulation applications
- Approval processes/ IRB in Europe and North America
- Implications of the CE mark for the Utah Array
- Front end interfacing to the Utah Array with Cabrio headstages and Dixi headstages
- Cleaning and sterilization
- Surgical procedures
- Overview of clinical chronic electrodes
- Hands-on demonstration of the Blackrock clinical Neuroport system
Take a look at the preliminary agenda here.
- $700 early bird (valid until September 18, 2017)
- $900 regular
The registration fee includes:
- Workshop content
- All meals and beverages
- A $500 discount will be given towards the installation and training of a new system purchased within three months of the workshop.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Paris!
Your Blackrock Team