Invitation to Blackrock’s exclusive 2nd European Hands-on Electrophysiology Workshop 2017
Join us for an intensive, two day collaboration and training workshop where you will engage with the Blackrock team to learn how to optimize your experiment setups.
Workshop Date and Location:
October 17 – 19, 2017
Blackrock Microsystems Europe Headquarters
Collaborating in small groups of four or less, you will become well versed in:
- Basic and advanced operation of the Cerebus, Neuroport and CerePlex Direct data acquisition hardware and software
- Noise troubleshooting
- Basic and advanced operation of the CereStim electrical stimulator
- Closed-loop programming in Matlab and C/C++, real-time applications
- Review and demonstration of new Blackrock products including the
- Cereplex W wireless headstage system
- Cereplex Mu ultra-small headstage with 6D motion sensor
- Spike sorting using the BOSS software package
- Online and offline data analysis
- $800 early bird (valid until September 18, 2017)
- $1,100 regular
The registration fee includes:
- Workshop content
- Hotel accommodation
- All meals and beverages
- A EUR 500 discount will be given towards the installation and training of a new system purchased within three months of the workshop.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Hannover!
Your Blackrock Team