Blackrock SfN Travel Award 2017
Blackrock Microsystems recognizes the importance of innovative research at all stages of an academic career. Collaboration and the exchange of ideas are critical if we want to move the field of neuroscience research forward. Blackrock encourages the participation in the annual meeting of the Society of Neuroscience (Nov 11-15, 2017) by offering
3 travel grants
There will be one travel grant per world region (Asia-Pacific, the Americas and EMEA). The grant includes a stay in a hotel in Washington D.C. during SfN as well as an airfare reimbursement of in total up to $500.
All applications will be considered, so apply today!
How to participate:
- Write a brief (max. 600 words) article on one of the following topics and send it to us:
- What would you like to see happening in the field of neuroscience and why?
- What is the next technical innovation that you would like to see?
- What is hampering clinical translations?
- Follow our company profile on LinkedIn
- Share the travel award post on LinkedIn
- Fill out this form
We will publish the best essays on our Blackrock Blog. The most outstanding articles from the Asia-Pacific region, the Americas and EMEA will each be awarded with a Blackrock travel award. On top of that, the winners will be given the opportunity to present their research in the Ephys Lounge at the SfN Blackrock booth.
Please submit your response no later than May 1st 2017. The winners will be notified by May 31 2017.