Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Designer
We are looking for a Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Designer who will design and develop printed circuit boards. They will generate documentation using Altium software and perform a variety of tasks to assist other engineering team members.
This position is full time and based in Salt Lake City. Salary range is $60,000-$85,000 depending upon experience.
- Minimum of Associate Degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years in schematic capture and printed circuit board layout
- Experience using Altium Designer software
- Knowledge of Electrical Standards for medical devices including IEC 60601-1 preferred
- Familiar with good manufacturing and quality assurance procedures preferred
- IPC Certified Interconnect Designer or Advanced Interconnect Designer preferred
- Familiar with SolidWorks preferred
- Must have knowledge of industry standards
- Must have excellent reading, writing and communication skills in the English language
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
- A certain degree of creativity is required
Job Output & Duties:
- Meet project deadlines
- Design schematics and layouts for prototypes and final products of medical devices
- Write part specifications for printed circuit boards
- Test functionality and performance of printed circuit boards
- Coordinate efforts between the company and consultants or vendors
- Perform other assignments as required by the Management
- Inspect incoming PCB/PCA’s
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.